rapid pace of technological change is mind-boggling. This means that IT
consulting firms continuously need to remake themselves in order to remain
competitive and profitable. The successful IT consulting firm will accomplish
this by thinking outside the box to develop new service lines and offerings.
Here is a sample of what will be hot in 2002 and beyond:
1. Security and privacy strategies.
2. Business continuity, backup and recovery strategies.
3. Desktop and server migrations to Windows 2000 and XP.
4. The Microsoft .Net server suite migration strategies.
5. Outsourcing network management and application hosting to reduce TCO.
6. Wireless data and applications.
include the development of service offerings in the areas of network computing,
infrastructure engineering, security and privacy, application development and
strategic information technology consulting. Also, opportunity assessment and
development, proposal preparation and presentation, development of detailed
cost benefit analysis to support service offerings, executive presentations of
proposed solutions and their associated value propositions, development of time
and materials or fixed price proposals and final contract negotiations.
Click here for a link to our strategic sales consulting partner: SGI Training, Inc.